Join City Hospice’s Charity Cycle Challenge across beautiful Thailand.
Bangkok to Koh Samui
Combine breath taking scenery with exhilarating adventure on this unique charity cycle challenge!
Setting off from Bangkok we’ll see a range of sights on the journey to Koh Samui, from the cosmopolitan city of Hua Hin, to the tranquillity of Prachuap Khiri Khan. Between challenging rides along coastal roads bordered by sea views and rugged mountains, we’ll have the opportunity to relax on serene beaches. When our adventure reaches its end, we’ll spend a free day in Koh Sanui, where we’ll spend the day sightseeing or just relaxing on the beach! Join us as we leave the tourist trail and explore the real Thailand by bike.
- Visit the resort town of Hua Hin, home to the summer palaces of Thai royalty
- Stay in tranquil Prachuap Khiri Khan, overlooked by striking limestone peaks
- Cycle through Thai villages and past idyllic beaches
- Take in incredible views of Thailand’s rugged mountains along the route
- Enjoy a free day in beautiful Koh Samui
- January 2021
- Duration: 10 days
- Cycling days: 5
- Distance cycled 391km
- Accommodation: hotels
- Average temp: 30C
- Challenge grading: Challenging
£399 to register to be paid personally, then raise £3800 minimum in sponsorship. The City Hospice team will be on hand to offer fundraising advice.
For full details on the trip, including itinerary and what is included please click here
Alternatively contact Nicky Piper by email Nicky.Piper@CityHospice.org.uk